Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The New Era

I am trying to figure out how to blog so that I can communicate with loved ones close to home and far away! We have a lot going on in our lives right now! Chris is doing fantastic as Project manager/Estimator. He has been promoted in a sense. He has been givin much more responsability! He is hoping not to start balding from all of the hard thinking and hair pushing. Alexis is almost done with 3rd grade! HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!! The worst year for her yet! She is attending Huntington Learning Center. She is struggling is school, yet doing a FANTASTIC job at Huntington! I choose not to go on about that, because I choose not to be in a bad mood! Andrew is finishing Kindergarten. He is coming along just fine. He still struggles with speech, but has improved a ton! He will be doing a 3 week reading program this summer. More excitingly, he will be playing baseball (coaches pitch) with Luke Fitch. (thanks a bunch Janice) I have never seen him so excited! Austin is FUN!!!!! Take that anyway you want! He throws the biggest fits in the house, yet he has the best manners of any 2 1/2 year old I know! I can only thank God that all of our persistance with him is paying off! We are expecting our 4th bundle of joy in October. We find out on the 21st of May what the sex is. (Hopefully) I am busy being a pregnant mom and wife. Doing the best I can and being very grateful for a loving, caring, understanding, and helpful family! I am sad to know that part of family (sort of) will being leaving to Switzerland for the Summer. ( Not to mention, a bit jealous) We are thrilled that she will be sticking around here and setting a great example during her college years! We love you all, and hope to hear from you soon! Any suggestions on how to work this would be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Heather said...

KIM!!! OMG! I'm so happy!!! I love you sooo much!!

I'm still trying to figure things out lol so don't sweat it!

all my love!

Kent and Emily Cook said...

Kim,

So super to hear all that is going on in your family's life! Congrats on expecting another baby. I don't know of a better mom than you! Super excited to hear what it is. Keep in touch! Thanks for all your great thoughts you send my way.
Emily

STL Crew said...

Hey, I'm excited about your new blog! I'd be happy to help you with what little I know! Um, today's the 21st and we're waiting to hear the big baby news! What are you having?!!!