Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update! Please Help!

I absolutely love to read every ones post! I would love any and all advice on how to work this! Just send me messages that I can follow when my kids are otherwise occupied! I love to share pictures, so let me know how!

School is officially over! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The year that never wanted to end! I am so looking forward to a new fresh year with the kids! I am so excited about bringing a new little princess into the world! Her name will be Ashley Lorraine! Ashley is because Alexis said the name and I liked it, and then she told daddy, and he was okay with it. When that happens you just go with it! Lorraine has much more meaning to it! When Chris was growing up he had a set of good friends whose mom treated him as her own! Never turned him or anyone away! She had MS for a long time, and passed away right around the time we found out we were pregnant! I asked Chris if it was a girl if he wanted to use her name for the middle name! She is an Angel, and I know that Sharing her name with our new princess will be a huge blessing!
As soon as I figure out what is wrong with our scanner I will try to put up new pictures! Austin has a huge vocabulary that just skyrocketed this week! He is very cute especially with all the bonding time we get to have now! I really enjoy it! He at times says things that i am sure a 2 year old would not know to say and throws me off! I know I should discipline him, and I try, as I am laughing in shock! All I can say is he is definitely his daddy's son! Hope all is well! Much love,
The Hunters

No comments: