Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summertime fun!

Well, I have been taking a lot of summertime pictures! Now I have decided to take the time and post them. The kids have been having a lot of fun swimming, and playing with their friends! It amazes me how fast the summer is going by! I say that yet, I am getting more and more anxious for the arrival of Baby Ashley! The wait seems forever!!!!!!!!!!! Getting around is getting more and more difficult. I am feeling rather "Large, and not so in charge!" I know the wait will be well worth it, but the anxiousness is getting to me! Chris is busy as ever at work! He is funny, one week he will say things are kinda slow then the next he says his head is spinning! I know he is anxious to have is wife back to normal as well! Although he would never say that to me! Hope all is well!

2 comments:

Beaversrus said...

I love your Blog!!
So great to be in touch with you again!
What a nice family you have!!

Billie Jean

www.beaversrus.blogspot.com

STL Crew said...

First of all, that is awesome that you have a friend named Billie Jean, who, just for the record (and in the words of Michael Jackson), is not my lover. Ha! Ha! Love your new pictures. That baby will be here before you know it and we will all be loving her! Maybe it would help make the time go faster if you did a little more baby shopping, right Chris? Call me!