Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh How she is Growing!!!

Lexi is 10 and going into 5th grade!! She is an interesting girl! She has a memory like none other! She never forgets anything! This being said, she doesn't like to apply herself! Well, until this year! This year she had a FANTASTIC teacher!!! Lexi got to do a lot of hands on learning!!! Anything she REALLY has to work for she doesn't have any interest!!!

That being said, she has been an AMAZING help to us this year!!! She is a young "mommy in training"

She was in choir this year. It has been alot of fun, yet "oh my gosh" watching her grow into a young lady this year!!

She is almost as tall as I am and likes to remind me of that often! She gets cocky sometimes about it, then I need to remind her that I am still bigger and stronger!! :-)

No comments: