Saturday, June 13, 2009


Wow!!! I have come to a whole new respect for mom's!!! Four kids for me has been amazing, yet hard to adjust to. Of course it is never just my four kids! I usually ALWAYS have other peoples kids here as well, which is totally fine!!!!
I have started working out with a personal trainer with several other amazing women!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!!! It however does not come without it's challenges! I have been dealing with knee injuries since I was actively doing martial arts 13 years ago! While doing these extremely intense workouts, I ALWAYS feel like I have lagging behind all og these wonderful ladies! Not because of cardio! I am totally fine with cardio! I have severe knee pain! As a dear friend and athletic coach put it, my outer legs are Very strong! They by far dominate my inner "mush" (aka.... very weak musles), therfore causing all of the pain, and inflamation! My response was simple! Please find me a solution! One that I can work on to fix the problem, because quiting my classes is just NOT an option!!! So please, any and all prayers are appreciated!!!!!

I love each and everyone of my kids, not to mention every kid I come in contact with! They are all so different in their own unique ways, but they all have such sweet spirits about them! My FAVORITE age group is 5-7!!!!! UMMMMMM not to mention birth through 1!!!!




Ilike to play with my kids and have fun when time allows!


































































































I have yet to really figure out how to use this blog!!!

Anyways, that being said, I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!!!!


No comments: